Intuitive Massage and Breathwork
Private Breathwork Sessions
An opportunity for deep healing and transformation.
Discovering Conscious Connected Breathwork practice, as a tool for self-healing, has been one of the biggest blessings on my own life journey and it is my greatest passion to spread the gift of this practice to others.
You can experience Conscious Connected Breathwork by booking a private session with me or by joining an intimate breathwork group. Typically, after 4 to 5 Facilitator-guided sessions you will be able to practice Conscious Connected Breathwork on your own.
Each session is like a ceremony supported by an intention and a prayer of the heart, an intentional invitation to the guidance of Spirit that serves as a link to our angels, our guides, our ancestors, and the Creator Source to be in the session with us and to open you up to the possibility of healing.
The whole session is performed with you laying on the mat with the eyes closed. As a facilitator, I will use high vibrational soundtracks, simple core affirmations and gentle touch to help you to achieve and to maintain the wave-like "full circular breath" pattern. This activates a high frequency of electromagnetic vibration throughout the body and mind.
You actually will FEEL this vibration in your body. According to the scientific principle of Entrainment, low frequency energy patterns are raised and transformed in the presence of the higher frequency energy state. This clears blockages within the energy systems, resulting in deep healing, transformation and creation on all levels of your being.
Some of the benefits of this practice include:
- Cleared emotional wounds
- Enhanced mental capabilities
- Many have also found a stronger connection to spirit while cultivating
a greater awareness of the breath and self.
Throughout the years, the more I practice Breathwork myself and the more I facilitate these transformational sessions to others, the more I am amazed by the beauty that reveals itself during these sessions and by the mystical presence I feel that enters the space between the client and I. Please, check my Breathwork Clients testimonial section on this website to learn more about what breathwork can do for you or visit What is Breathwork page to learn more about the modality.
Following is the list of trainings and certifications influencing my breathwork sessions:
- Conscious Connected Breathwork Facilitator training by Robin Clements, year 2019, breathwave.net
- Trauma Informed Biodynamic Breathwork Facilitator training by Giten Tonkov, year 2020, www.biodynamicbreath.com
- Theta Healing training, year 2021. (An energy healing modality aiming to change limiting beliefs into empowering ones. I use Theta Healing principles for clarifying and setting an intention for the breathwork session and, then, energetically holding space for that to realize.)