Intuitive Massage, Breathwork & Somatic Soul Mirroring
Welcome To My Website!
Welcome To My Website!
My name is Mahaya Alina Sikorsky. I am authentic presence, passionate about and trained in a variety of integrative healing modalities. Currently, I offer Somatic Soul Mirroring & Trauma Work sessions, Intuitive Bodywork, Craniosacral Therapy, group and private yoga classes and transformational breathwork journeys at Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.
My work is inspired by listening, love and service. Whether it is a yoga class, a breathwork session, a healing bodywork or a somatic soul mirroring/trauma work session, I see each session as an opportunity for holding a sacred space to support you in remembering and aligning with the wisdom of your own being, with that who you are on a soul level – pure love. When this natural state of your being is brought to the foreground, the challenge presented is held by it, supported to realign and resolve.
No single session is alike. Together we go on this healing journey as deep as the openness allows and invites.
Please take time to browse my website where you can learn more about my services, as well as read my client reviews.
Looking forward to be of service to you on your way to well being,
Mahaya Alina Sikorsky
Following is a list of trainings and certifications that have been influencing my work:
- Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Thai Yoga Massage, Indian Head Massage training at Masters College. year 1998
- Reiki course. 2014
- Yoga Teacher Training with Shivananda lineage. 2014
- Craniosacral Therapy & Somatic Emotional Release training at Upledger Institute.. 2015
- Bioenergetics & Chakra Therapy course training with Anodea Judith. 2016
- Foot Reflexology course with Jackie Cave. 2016
- Conscious Connected Breathwork training with Robin Clements. 2017
- Trauma Informed Biodynamic Breathwork training with Giten Tonkov. 2020
- Circling and Authentic Relating Practice (Relational Meditation) with Connect Institute. 2020
- Theta Healing Training (An energy healing modality for changing limiting beliefs into empowering ones). 2021
- Psychosomatic Therapy & Trauma Work training with Numa Breathwork foundation. 2022
I have been, also, strongly influenced by Somatic Movement, Plant Medicine work and Mindfulness practices. These are weaved into the yoga, breathwork, bodywork and somatic soul mirroring sessions, as needed.